cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened the Public Points for Prizes??

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Used to have a ton of options, this is the first time I have seen zero options for 1 point a ticket for a draw, maybe they have phased that out entirely. I am contemplating jumping on board with that Koodo Black Friday deal and was going to use them all for that lol

6 REPLIES 6

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

I think it's broken or they're trying to hide it, but the draws are located in the help section under rewards...

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?category=rewards

Yeah most likely. near the middle of Dec.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

Used to have a ton of options, this is the first time I have seen zero options for 1 point a ticket for a draw, maybe they have phased that out entirely. I am contemplating jumping on board with that Koodo Black Friday deal and was going to use them all for that lol

Will you be porting your number out?

@darlicious 

We will see about 50/50 at this point going to decided between tmw and Monday. Yes if I do, I will most likely be back lol

I am about 10 days into my 30 with the new 40 for 15GB so if I do I will just get a temp number on new plan and finish this one next month and then port over just before end of plan guess I will lose my 11 pts oh well.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@JL9  you are leaving?

you were back to PM not long ago, weren't you?  are you going with this 15 months plan? so, we will see you back in 15 months?

I think they had one with 2 or 3 prizes in one month. I guess it is another cost-cutting measure.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JL9    I remember there was a couple of good prizes at the beginning (first couple months after introduction of Public Points), but they seemed to have watered down those prizes in the last little while.  Maybe they'll have a really good prize for the holiday season soon, but who knows...

Need Help? Let's chat.