cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading Plan

SweeneyRG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning, I just switched to a New Plan on Dec 04, 2022.

The plan I signed up for said $40.00 for Unlimited Canada Wide Minutes, 15GB Data at 4GB Speeds

But after i signed up it looks like you changed it to 5GB.

I have a screen shot of the deal too.

I'm writing to ask you to Honor the plan of $40.00/month (less my $4.00 rewards) for 15GB at 4G.

Please let me know

Thank youDec 04-22.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

SweeneyRG

My worry was that, after I seleteced that plan it then said 5gb. I made sure to take a screenshot before hand.

SweeneyRG

I do have a screenshot of it, multiple ones just in case. That's a smoking deal!

@SweeneyRG wrote:

Thats awesome!! And how long does this plan last for? Until i Change it?

This is not a promo nor limited time plan. It is permanent plan so it will be in effect until you change it.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your plan is SCHEDULED to become active on Dec 4. We are not there yet so your account will still show your current plan whatever it is.

@edk138   could be just cache problem.  Please try logging in again using incognito mode

Many customers have that problem if they don't use Incognito mode.  After you use the Incognito mode, the new and correct plan will show

@SweeneyRG   the $40/15GB is a regular plan like others.  So, there it is not like those 12 or 15 months only price.  Basically it is "permanent".  Of course, like other PM plans, PM has the right to adjust the price, they will only need to give you 30 days notice.

edk138

I was scheduled for that same change to occur today and it did not change to 15gb but remained on 5gb. Please take screen shots of your scheduled renewal change in case of same issue.

SweeneyRG

Thats awesome!! And how long does this plan last for? Until i Change it?

Thanks

Ryan

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SweeneyRG the $40 /15gb plan is still on

Reason you don't see it in the selection now is that you already scheduled for plan change 

Login again using Incognito mode  and go back to chamge plan page, you should see a big note saying you have a scheduled plan change in Dec

Need Help? Let's chat.