cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresolved Payment.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've had about 5-6 Friend Referrals message me in the last two weeks saying they received a text message a few days after Payment telling them that their Bill did not process due to an 'Unresolved Issue with your Payment'... meanwhile, all of them have either had enough Available Funds in their Accounts to pay for their bill or their Credit Card is registered for Pre-Authorized Payments....

I checked them all over and every single Account that got the message was Active and paid for just a few days before the message every single time... I have one Referral who has had this message come through every month for a few months even though his payment goes through everytime.

I've been brushing it off and telling everyone it's just a minor a system glitch, and now I just got the message today myself...

My Bill was processed and went through successfully on the 18th in the middle of the night, using $50 from my Available Funds to pay my Bill.. this afternoon I get the 'Payment Failed' text as well. 

I still have $65 in my 'Available Funds' for the next Cycle, my Account ID Active and paid for, not suspended and fully operational.. why is everyone getting this text message and how soon can we see it resolved? It's bothering and concerning alot of people.

Should we be concerned about the system thinking this, will it try and close our accounts at some point even though we are paying our bills and it's just this system that thinks payment Failed and our Accounts are suspended?

Screensho.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

I got the same thing this month, a few days after I renewed. I'm on autopay and a payment has never failed. No lapse in service. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Priority 

those messages seem to be sent to alot of customers by mistake. Just ignore, is the best advise until they can figure out what is happening.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Ignore the text. There is a glitch in the system and PM is on the case!

Need Help? Let's chat.