cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account

Monique6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I missed my last payment and I can't access my account to pay it.

4 REPLIES 4

Jenne1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The last time this happened to me, I went and bought a phone card with money and added it to my account. Then at least the phone would work while I worked on resetting my password.

@Monique6 wrote:

I don't know how to use " Incognito/private/secret mode"  on my browser. 
I did try the Public Mobile app. Same message that I need more minutes. 
I know nothing about a voucher. 

@Monique6 

On your web browser settings, you can choose the option to clear cache.  Or start a webpage in privacy or incognito mode.  Public mobile website has caching issues, so doing these things may help login to your account.

What error message are you getting when you try to login your account?  Are you able to access your account via the PM app?  Do you have a credit card on file with Public mobile?

Payment vouchers can be purchase a different vendors (like Shoppers, gas stations like Shell, London drugs, etc).  Once you purchase a voucher, you can load via dial 611 on your phone or if you can access your account, via your self-service account. 

Monique6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't know how to use " Incognito/private/secret mode"  on my browser. 
I did try the Public Mobile app. Same message that I need more minutes. 
I know nothing about a voucher. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Monique6 

did you try using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account?

Also try using the Public Mobile app 

if still unable to login, you can also get a voucher from Shopper's Drug Mart and load the voucher via *611 to get the service resume first

Need Help? Let's chat.