cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited incoming calls being counted as part of my 100 minutes

hb_72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The $15 plan appears to no longer include unlimited incoming minutes.  For my current billing cycle I have only 23 minutes of incoming calls and no out going calls.  When I log into my account online it indicates I only have 77 minutes of my 100 minutes available.  Has there been a change to the $15 plan?  I have not been able to find any information about changes to this plan.

8 REPLIES 8

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@hb_72 

Did you get a lot of voicemail lately and call your voicemail from another phone to check them? This is the glitch being referred to....kind of a double whammy. First the people leaving the voicemail are getting deducted from your outgoing minutes then when you check them from another phone  the minutes are deducted again. Customer support can add the deducted minutes back to your outgoing minutes. Or if it's easier for them so you don't have to monitor your minutes til we are assured the glitch has been fixed you can ask if they will add the $5/500min add on for you for free?

@hb_72 as said above, or could be affected by the voicemail glitch ( like when people called you and got routed to VM)

Open ticket with PM support and ask them to sort it out

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hb_72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no outgoing calls at all (not even to voicemail) during this period but it is deducting incoming call minutes from my account.  So for some reason I am no longer receiving unlimited incoming calls on my account.  This seems to be a recent change since until now I did have unlimited incoming calls.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hb_72 

You also may have been affected by a voicemail issue earlier this week.

It has since been resolved

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Voicemail-Issue-April-5/td-p/9...

Maybe check your minutes going forward. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hb_72 

also...log in on a laptop and try this...

refresh.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hb_72 make sure you understand calls  are all rounded up to next minute., so a 1 minute 2 second calls will be counted as 2 minutes 

But it looks like some customers have some minute count issue with $15 plan lately.  So,. I'd you are certain the minutes were deducted wrong, open ticket with PM support 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hb_72 

The $15 plan has unlimited incoming calls and 100 minutes of outgoing calls. Outgoing calls are rounded up to the nearest minute and checking vmail with your phone counts as outgoing minutes also.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hb_72 

the current $15 plan includes 100 Outgoing minutes...and Unlimited incoming minutes. As confirmed by CSA in message to me.

added portion of message..

The upper management communicated to us that the unlimited incoming and outgoing Canada wide calls for the 15$ plan was an error on the site and it's only unlimited incoming Canada wide and 100 outgoing Canada wide call minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.