cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my account to update my credit card information

Amy_S15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I try logging into my account but it keeps returning to the login page. Please help! 

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Amy_S15 

did you try using Incognito mode??

Amy_S15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @Handy1 but I can't even seem to log into the app. I will try reaching out to a CS_Agent. Thanks for your help! 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Amy_S15 

We are all customers like you but here's the issue. Not sure why but there have been issues for folks updating their credit cards. So use @Handy1 link and reach out to a CS Agent to fix the issue. However, try this. Wait just over an hour, then try updating it using the phone app. Here's how.

How to change credit card on phone app

Download the app from the app store if you already haven’t.

Sign into your app.

When your app opens you’ll be in the My Account tab. You will see a plus button at the bottom left above the My Account tab. Click on it.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1704768786475.png

Once you’ve clicked on it, go to Payments

Chalupa_Batman_1-1704768786439.png

The next screen you’ll want to click on Manage Subscription.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1704768786410.png

The next screen will give you the option to change your credit card information when you click on Manage Payment Method.

Chalupa_Batman_3-1704768786373.png

There you will be able to enter a new credit card and expiry date. Click on Save and you're good to go.

Created by Chalupa Batman

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Amy_S15  If in a hurry you can buy payment vouchers and load it *611 otherwise reach out to support to help many have been having issues with this 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.