cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment is not being processed

zbhi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

My subscription expired yesterday - although I have the option to input my new credit card information, the payment of $16.95 is not being processed and I am being asked to try again later.

I have been receiving this error from 9am this morning - see screenshot below. 

Thank you and will wait to hear back.

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the pubic forum.  

3 REPLIES 3

@zbhi , if the payment button is not working, the system might be rejecting your payment card for some reason.  I believe too many attempts can lock out a card and you need to wait about an hour for it to clear.  In the meantime you could use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @zbhi 

we are just community members here, customers like you, please remove your phone number and email

and if you can try to wait an hour first and try again using Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser.  Also try using the app

but if you want to pay and resume service first, get a voucher from Shoppers Drug mart and load the voucher using *611 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@zbhi  Maybe try on the app instead see if that works any better . If not you may need to wait 24 hours and try again . Also note if in a hurry you can buy payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load it *611 and be back up and running 

Need Help? Let's chat.