cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Subscription on renewal (twice)

AM_am
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I opted to change my subscription from $34 to $19 plan on renewal (at the time thinking that I will just purchase “add on” data if needed) but then on renewal day, changed my mind and decided to stay on $34 plan, so changed back. I thought that by doing this literally on the renewal date that the “change” would be prorated, ie. get a refund for the $19 plan that wasn’t used (or charged for 1 day prorated).  But now I see two charges for both plans (on renewal date) for the $19 and $34 plans.  Is there any way that the “prorated amount” could be refunded, even as an account credit?

If not, there should be some sort of disclaimer indicated when changing subscription, if “change today/now” is selected that you will be charged immediately for the new plan and than you won’t get reimbursed for the remaining amount of the month/period paid for your existing plan till renewal. 

3 REPLIES 3

@AM_am , I recall that there is a warning for immediate renewals that says payment will be taken immediately.  You can reach out to support and explain the situation and perhaps they will make a goodwill adjustment for you, no guarantees of course.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @AM_am 

PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund.  But for problem like that, they might be able to put the money back as a credit on your account.  

please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@AM_am 

used Change Now by mistake? PM likely willing to reverse them.  check with them.  Use the Chatbot icon on lower right to open ticket 

Need Help? Let's chat.