cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US voice-text-data roaming package stopped working

drg-ott-1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have bought a Talk-Txt-3GB(15d) US roaming on Aug 2nd at 4pm EST. 
We left for US in the evening; everything was fine for the first 2 days, but on Aug 6 both data and voice stopped working - cannot send/receive calls or have internet access.
I have used this package before with no issues.

It's also strange that when  check the "Subscription" page,  only see "US Roaming-Unlimited Txt(15 day) and "US Roaming-Unlimited Talk(15 day), but nothing about data!
Any ideas?
Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

@drg-ott-1   Have you checked that data roaming didn't accidentally get turned off?  What phone do you have?

@drg-ott-1 it could be a network problem with your area.  

Try again in another area. Reboot the phone once more and try again by manually connect with the 2 carriers as well as Verizon 

If still fails, login to My Account and confirm if roaming option still showing there

drg-ott-1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I tried both AT&T  and T-Mobile and I have LTE network mode, but same problem persits.
Related to the first post, I have paid 30 CAD for this add-on. As mentioned, I have used it many times before with no issues.
Still looking for a solution.
Thank you!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@drg-ott-1  How much were you charged for the add on?  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@drg-ott-1 

which network you were connected to?

Try to manually connect to both T-Mobile and AT&T , test both and one of them should work

also, make sure your network mode is set to 4G/LTE instead of 5G or automatic.  

Need Help? Let's chat.