cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[URGENT] Cannot make phone calls

LiYufeng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can only receive phone calls, but cannot make phone calls. Please help!  @CS_Agent 

6 REPLIES 6

@LiYufeng Support team usually do not monitor forum posts.  if you have not done so, please engage them by opening ticket with them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

LiYufeng

Thank you all for your reply! I tried all of these and still did not work. Support team, please help me as soon as you can, thank you!! 

Megzz

Start by rebooting your phone. Then make sure your SIM card is working< try it in another phone? if that doesn't work then I would say message support. 

Community_QA_
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Reset the phone first

what plan you have? $15 plan only have 100 outgoing minutes , you have any minutes left?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LiYufeng  Have you tried rebooting the phone ? Or reset network settings . Can you try SIM card in another phone and see if services work ? If all else fails please 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LiYufeng  are you on $15 plans?  if so, maybe your outgoing calls are all used up? 

To avoid reading old cache info, please login My Account once using Incognito mode and check how many minutes left

If you are on unlimited outgoing minutes plan, what error message you got ? try to reboot the phone once

Need Help? Let's chat.