cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Eversafe for community old username?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.  Today I transferred my Public login to the new Eversafe.  However when I tried to use community it forces me to enter a new username, and doesn't allow me to attach my existing one.  If I use my existing one it says it is in use.   Was anybody able to reclaim their old community account?

8 REPLIES 8

@Anonymous support should know what to do

any had the same issue and got the issue fixed

Please reply support and ask them to escalate 

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I messaged an agent about this problem. They had no idea what I was talking about which surprised me and I don’t have the patience to type out the issue.

@Anonymous   you don't have any control with any login system with any mobile provider anyway  🙂

no worry, you can get your id back.  It is an easy task for PM support.  You will just need to submit ticket with PM support and you likely can get it back this afternoon

Message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why? Just WTF does Telus screw up something that was working fine before? I did NOT consent to any of this EVERSAFE BS nor do I. I DO NOT want a second  authenticity hurdle to jump through every time I log into my account and my username was just fine the way it was. What next? Pronouns?

ricknos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

me too this is becoming new account

farmbot1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome to the middle kingdom.

I added a 1 like you to my old username.

no solution not resolved

Its like starting over

It just sucks

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Anonymous 

There has been  some problem linking old Community account name for some customers.  PM is aware of this.

Please bravo the Community manager's post here and support will work with you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Community-Account-Created-After-Eve...

but i would also open a ticket as well just to be safe, Private message CS agent at 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  Sounds like your one of these ones to be affected bravo the post 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Community-Account-Created-After-EverSafe-ID/td-p/985461

and let support know 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.