cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring number problem

Petergai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an account with one phone number in Public Mobile. Also, I have another one in chatr. I was trying to transfer the chtr one to PM. And I can have two phone lines in PM in one account, but I found I was wrong. PM does not allow that. The request has been sent. I did not reply yes. Right now, I find that I lost my phone number in PM. When I call, it display the chtr phone number. When I use other phone to call my old phone number in PM, it says not in service. How can I get the old phone number back? Anyone can help me for that? THX

10 REPLIES 10

@Petergai  So now if you want to still port char number to PM you need to create a new account with a different email and port number over .if you still want two phone lines with PM 

Petergai

Nothing change with my chart phone. The old PM number had been recovered. Finally I get the number back.

@Petergai Awesome happy to hear it 🙂

Petergai

Thx a lot, I got the old number back from the porting team. It took 3hours to fix that. It's not a normal problem. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So the number you ported from Chatr to Public Mobile by accident, you never approved the port requests and replied 'YES' with the chatr SIM Card in? It still has reception and an Account with Chatr?

Petergai

Chtr works fine. The transfer request will automatically be cancelled. I'm try to call porting team. Thx.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Petergai  Also if you didn’t reply yes does the chartr sim still work if so maybe reply NO or not at all or contact chat that you don’t want to port pleas abort 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You'll definitely need to contact an agent, this would be like a worst nightmare of mine! 

I pray that Public Mobile is able to restore your old Number and put the one your Ported in from Chatr onto another Public Account? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

There’s a porting team number you can call that can cancel the request and that may keep your old PM number intact maybe start there . Will send you private message . And now that you know only one phone number per account with its own email is allowed . You will. Need to create a second account with its own email for the chatr line but you can use same credit card for payment 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Petergai  You need to see is support can get it back for you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.