cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring payment charge

seppica2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent Please change my credit card charge to a recurring payment charge. Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

And with recurring bill from say Telus  you pay a percentage to use your credit card to pay and it’s for that reason to pay for the points the credit card gives you so Telus passes that extra charge to you . PM let’s us use credit card with out a fee 

HI @seppica2000 

add to that, basically PM does not mark its payment with your credit card as recurring ahead of time.  So the credit card won't accept it as recurring.  Basically, you just leave the card number with PM and PM process a new payment every cycle.  So, it is different from the real recurring payment

@seppica2000  The rewards you earn on your credit card has nothing to do with public mobile .PM is pre paid every 30 days . No contracts 

This has been requested many times. It doesn't work that way here. It might even be said that this isn't a recurring payment because it's not on a credit-impacting payment system. It's just you letting the company use your credit card to take the required money. Which could vary.

HI @seppica2000 

Sorry, you won't get the credit card rewards.  PM autopay is a pull and not a push system, so, the credit card won't consider it as a recurring payment and hence you wont get that credit card rewards.   Many asked that before and it is confirmed  😞

seppica2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I am already subscribed, but my credit card is being charged by public mobile as a one-time charge each time vs. a recurring payment. I get credit card rewards for recurring payments and this is not showing up. The credit card company says this is something that Public Mobile has to change on their end.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @seppica2000   you have to turn on Automatic payment yourself, 

go to Payment page, Manage Subscription, then enable "Subscribed" 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@seppica2000  Log into your acccount ensure auto subscribe is on 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1692907231596.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

Simply visit the payment section of your account and make the change.

Need Help? Let's chat.