cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer number from CTExcel to PM

YIWEI
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In the transfering  number processing, the previous service provider CTExcel is not on the list. And CTExcel only provided the PIN for transfering instead of account number.  I tried to contact the CS_agent by private message, but no one responded my question since last day. What i have to do is just waiting for their answer or there are some better ways to get support? 

7 REPLIES 7

harvey300

Hi  hTideGnow,

Thank you for your reply. My current ctexcel is eligible for transfering.

I need to keep my old phone number during transfering. What the meaning of “get a new number” in your answer?

hi @harvey300 

porting in from CTExcel?

first check if it is eligible to port into PM first:
https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/checkSingle.do

if it is , I suggest you to get a new number during activation.  Once account is activated, you can then open ticket with PM support agent and ask them to port the number for you.   Less form to fill in and less confusing

harvey300

hi Karushifa,

Could you give a detailed steps,which web page to do ?

Karushifa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, if you are porting from CTEXCEL to Public Mobile, ask their agent for your account number which will be 8 digits. Not the PIN. I asked them last time, that's the only way you can get your account number of your CTEXCEL number. And you probably should use this number to porting your number.

GeorgeW5579
Hello Karushifa, the PIN from CTexcel is 4 digit, and the public mobil app requires at least 5 digit account number, which it stucks there.

Karushifa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try to select Telus for previous provider, and type the PIN to account number, I succeed by doing that.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Best advice would be is to go into your mail box upper top right corner, you'll see "Inbox" and an arrow. Click on the arrow and hit SENT. CLick on the message you sent and ask for an update. THey are super busy today being black Friday.

Need Help? Let's chat.