cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is in regards to being charged for a call

angelegiroux
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Evening,

I have an invoice on my credit card for a call made on February 27, 2023 to the number 855-478-2542.  

My first question, I do not see this number on my list of calls

How do I know this call is from my phone

I do not know anyone living in BC but I am being charged on my credit card.

Thirdly if it is in BC, my plan covers unlimited in Canada. Why the charge.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in finding the answers.  I just wanted to make sure this is not a fraud situation.

Thank you.

-Angèle

7 REPLIES 7

@DennyCrane wrote:

Yup. I'm surprised the system even allows that. Hopefully a mod can update it. 

@DennyCrane , If Op doesn’t do it, an Oracle will fix it if one sees it.

Yup. I'm surprised the system even allows that. Hopefully a mod can update it. 

@angelegiroux wrote:

You are correct.  It is the same number appearing on my previous bill.  It never occured to me since I used to pay the same amount each month.  It is not every day or in this case every month with a lower invoice.  Thank you for feedback.

@angelegiroux , you gave yourself a self solution by mistake. I think you may have meant to give that to @softech ?

@angelegiroux 

you are in Ontairo.

$16.95 is $15 + tax, .  Your usual charge is $22.60 ($20 + tax). So, maybe there is another $5 rewards/credit you have?  

Please login My Account and check the Payment history page. https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history  PM should show clealry what charge is that there

Again, the 1.855 phone number does not cost you the $16.95.  It must either be a regular reneal or you got a $15 add-on  on that day

angelegiroux

You are correct.  It is the same number appearing on my previous bill.  It never occured to me since I used to pay the same amount each month.  It is not every day or in this case every month with a lower invoice.  Thank you for feedback.

angelegiroux

The charge is $16.95. My regular invoice is $22.60

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@angelegiroux   how you see a call on your credit card invoice?

how much is the charge?

The credit card entry you see is likely a PM regular plan charge, not a charge to a single call

the number 855-478-2542.   is 855-4PUBLIC, is just PM's number to call from landline, just like *611.  

Again, that is likely a charge for your regular plan renewal

Need Help? Let's chat.