cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing works! … going in to day 6!

Maisie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No data. Cannot call in nor out. Cannot retrieve voicemail. Cannot log into online account. Cannot reset password.

This is becoming a safety issue!

I’m heading into my 6th day with no service! Unacceptable!

Paying in full. No resolution within a reasonable time. No answers.

What is the issue? … pls don’t tell me Public Mobile is aware and working on it. Just want it escalated and fixed.

7 REPLIES 7

Maisie

Thanks for the advice.  I now see I actually did opened a ticket when it first happened.  But it was never resolved.

I've never needed help with my account/service.  So this forum and access/needing help is new to me.

Well at least I have it on record that I was having issues right away and trying to get it fixed.  Plus they could see I only used 1% of my data during a 6 day trip in the US.

Still can't believe they locked me out within couple of weeks of the dispute ... 

Lesson learned I guess.  But still poor business practice imo.  And disappointing no warning or consideration I've been a good customer - never missed a payment nor been late.

@Maisie   you are in a tough situation

You have to understand PM is a prepaid provider, they are very sensitive to chargeback

You are not like those people, but there are people would take advantage by making a chargeback after using the service for a month, so basically free service 

What I heard is after a chargeback, your account will be "on probation" for a year.  You need to buy voucher and then ask PM support to load the voucher for you during that year.  Not convenient but this is how PM fight chargeback

Honest, you don't need to make the chargeback, PM is very fair with roaming, they usually will refund partially or fully refund the roaming charge if that didn't work out.  You just need a ticket with them

So, in your case, open ticket with PM and work with them on a solution.  Explain you made a wrong choice not knowing the consequences and maybe they will take it easy

let us know how it turns out

Maisie

Hahahahaha. You nailed it!

Chargeback my US Roaming add on because was never able to use Data for a 6 day trip in Feb.  Tried and I thought I sent a message to Public.  But never heard anything back.  So had no choice but to dispute with CC company.

Finally got link to send private message to Customer Service and they said I'm locked out! ... for a $28 charge? ...  despite paying for 3 accounts on auto pay for nearly 2yrs.  And no message or warning from Public.

Yikes!  Pretty poor, imo.

@Maisie   does your PM sim shows connected to PM network?

or does it shows SOS or SIM not provisioned ?

Also, did you do any chargeback with any Public Mobile/Koodo/telus charge last week?

Maisie

thanks for the links... I appreciate it!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Maisie 

We’re just other customers like you here.

WE can’t fix or escalate account related issues.

All we can do is provide recommendations.  

Beyond that, it’s on you to manage.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Maisie 

Try clearing the cache on your browser and go incognito before login to your account.

There could be an outage in your area so check the outage map:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

If there are no outages then contact a CS_Agent to look into your issue. There could be a provisional issue with your SIM which they can fix and might compensate for the missing service.

Need Help? Let's chat.