cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched with autopay to new plan and it didn't work

Cryn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

I setup my plan to change for this period to the Thanksgiving deal(had paid for a different plan recently otherwise I would have changed right away) at the time which is $40 - 15GB 3x Rewards Unlimited Call/Txt. Today was the day for it to switch over and it switched me to a generic $35 - 3GB plan.

Now I tried to change it and it is charging me the whole amount.

Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

@Badservices wrote:

9C64A164-6DCE-4DD1-9D9A-D9B10DF8928D.png

 I just don’t wanna get charged more than I should be .

@Badservices   do you get the same plan details after using Incognito mode?

and please check your Payment History, what does it show?  can you post an screenshot of that?

@Badservices 

the website doesn't automatically generate the correct information. just press the refresh icons whenever you login to your self serve.

Screenshot_20221204-073327~3.png

Badservices

9C64A164-6DCE-4DD1-9D9A-D9B10DF8928D.png

 I just don’t wanna get charged more than I should be .

@Badservices   don't switch yet.  You could be see old cached page

did you try login My Account again using Incognito mode?

Badservices

I’m having similar issue I switched my plans to 45$ a month for 20 gb before my plan ended and didn’t switch and now asking me to pay full price to switch

@Cryn wrote:

Hi guys,

I setup my plan to change for this period to the Thanksgiving deal(had paid for a different plan recently otherwise I would have changed right away) at the time which is $40 - 15GB 3x Rewards Unlimited Call/Txt. Today was the day for it to switch over and it switched me to a generic $35 - 3GB plan.

Now I tried to change it and it is charging me the whole amount.

Please help.

Please be aware that you will not eceive 3x points. That is only for new customers.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Cryn 

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

Cryn

I scheduled it almost a month ago - I'm guessing it bugged out since it was a limited time offer. Though it still shows up in my choices for plans.

SweeneyRG

I agree with this. Keep it simple and be patient. If it didn't take this time around, I'm sure it will take next billing cycle. If you have questions, reach out to a team member for help. They are pretty good.

nfarley36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I know this sounds simple but it happened to me too. Have you tried refreshing both your main page with you summary and the plan page. Mine was still showing a $25/1Gb plan when I'd updated it to go into effect last week. After refreshing a few times, the right plan came up and I didn't have to pay extra (checked my credit card and they'd correctly billed the $40). Hope this helps.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Cryn 

When performing plan changes, if you do an immediate one, it will charge you the full price for the plan.

It is always best to schedule a plan change for the next renewal to avoid these immediate charges.

Need Help? Let's chat.