cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to Bell, can't access my self serve account

hayo13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently switched my number and provider over to Bell, and now I am unable to access my self serve account to cancel my plan. Is my plan automatically cancelled? If not how can I access my account?

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@hayo13 wrote:

I recently switched my number and provider over to Bell, and now I am unable to

Could you let us know the reason switching to Bell? Coverage is the same as Telus. Unless it is part of a bundle with better (cheaper) plan?

@hayo13 

You already cancelled by porting out. What kind of phone did you get?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hayo13 wrote:

I recently switched my number and provider over to Bell, and now I am unable to access my self serve account to cancel my plan. Is my plan automatically cancelled? If not how can I access my account?

@hayo13 

Didi you have a credit card that was registered on your Public Mobile account? If so, since your account is cancelled there should be no issues about future charged on it.

But in the event, a charge happens you can contact the Moderators to have removed.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@hayo13 

Once your number is ported out your account is closed automatically. Nothing to worry about.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hayo13 

when switched to any carrier you confirm port your number. by SMS

Your reply should be: YES.

your public mobile plan automatically cancelled.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hayo13PM is  prepaid service, you don't really need to "cancel" the account.  As long as PM did not get the renewal money from you , account will be in suspended mode and will be cancel after another 90 days of non-payment

To make sure PM cannot get the money from you , just  remove Autopay if you have that setup at the moment 

you can either do this via 611 or My account

1. 611:  dial *611, click 5 for Autopay and 2 for remove

2. My Account:  get the My account access back via opening ticket with Mod.

try step 1 first , if it work, then you don't have to worry about My Account access

[update:  reading via your post again, you already switched over to Bell.. then you don't need to anything.. you already ported out.. then account already closed..  ]

Need Help? Let's chat.