cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch to the US and Canada plan

ellafacebk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a recent subscriber and want to switch to the US and Canada plan, do I need to move to another provider and then resubscribe to be able to get it?

3 REPLIES 3

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ellafacebk 

The $34 Canada-US plan is only available to new activations.  The $40 and $50 versions are available to all customers.  

Which plan are you on presently?  If it is a lower price plan (less than $34), you may try to ask customer service agent to manually change for you.  No guarantees.  YMMV. 

If on a higher price plan, very unlikely for CSA to change.  Then you may want to consider porting out and then back in for the $34 plan.  Don't forget.... you will lose whatever is remaining in your present PM plan (including rewards ie. legacy). 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ellafacebk  Yes only if you want to keep your same phone number . But you can ask support if they willing to switch you to this plan also some have had success getting the new activation only plans. Just by asking . Me I didnt care about old number and points rewards so I just made a new account with new number to get this offer 

Handy1_0-1708797236940.png

But first try luck  with support and see 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ellafacebk 

the new $40 &  $50 Can / US plan is available to existing accts as well.

sp

Need Help? Let's chat.