cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

roxanebourassa2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is suspended i have tried to pay it I seem to have but the amount they make me pay is not the one of my contract and now my account is still suspended. I want to have access to my phone services TEXTO and CALLS

10 REPLIES 10

Is it possible that services are working and it's just showing still suspended in the account? If so then it will sort itself out eventually. It would only be a problem if you want to buy add-ons.

@roxanebourassa2   just to clarify, how much is showing as Available Fund now?  how much showing as Amount Due? and how much is your plan?

roxanebourassa2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still not actived

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@roxanebourassa2 

Do you have the $10 50/50 plan? If so public mobile violated the WCC by the way they implemented the 30% rate hike to the plan raising the price $3 to $13 and changing the material terms of the plan. They did not post the change until after June 2nd but before June 7th. While they cannot charge the $3 for your previous and current renewal by renewing or adding funds now after the change was posted is acceptance of the new terms of service. If you object to this please feel free to private message me preferably before topping up your account and renewing and I will share with you your options on how to object to the rate hike and/or complain to pm and the C C T S.

Noo, not another April Fool's Day @softech  😕

@roxanebourassa2 - If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 manual top-up payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If above or any other suggestions are not helping with services on an Active account contact CSA for help.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@SB78   Yes, look like a glitch just like April 1

Good thing they learned is that they fixed it quick and trigger Autopay again.  The damage is not as much as April 1

So, you are back in business now?  and you didn't pay twice?

SB78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happened to me today - and to many other Public Mobile users - we had autopay set up, but it didn't go through, account was suspended, then the payment did go through - right back to normal.  Must have been a glitch on Public Mobile's end.  Glad I wasn't the only one!

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Even after you paid full amount sometimes you have to manually restart service.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@roxanebourassa2 wrote:

My account is suspended i have tried to pay it I seem to have but the amount they make me pay is not the one of my contract

HI @roxanebourassa2  What is your plan amount? what is "the amount they make me pay" ?

Amount owe could be less than your plan amount as they might have applied rewards on your account to lower your payment 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@roxanebourassa2   Any amount showing as Available Fund on My Account?  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

And can you confirm from transaction log if PM charged you yet (whether via Autopay or from your manual payment)

Need Help? Let's chat.