cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription on hold.

MohammadShaikh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, my  along with my wife’s subscription is on hold apparently despite being on auto pay and my credit card was charged. The app overview mentions that my Subscription (US-Can $34 -50GB 5G) has expired. I have contacted an agent but I haven’t received any reply since submission. 

has anyone else faced this situation with the US Canada package? And if anyone could help and guide with a solution would be appreciated. 
thank you! 

11 REPLIES 11

Sounds good @Luddite . I was just following what an Oracle had mentioned around that time frame. I will lower it down to up to 48 hours. I just like to point out, which I'm sure you are fully aware of, 🙂 , Public Mobile is famous for not updating their Announcement threads.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Longer-Than-Normal-Support-Wait-Times/t...

3 weeks and no update. PM and their forum moderators need to step it up a notch. 

@Chalupa_Batman  72 hours might be too long. I understand that open tickets are closed after 24 hours without activity. So, I recommend folks send a reply to their ticket every day asking for an update. I have no data to justify my suggestion, just an impression. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

MohammadShaikh

Update: This appears to be an issue within the mobile application. My wife and I had lodged a complaint with the Agent. Finally, after 4 hours, the PM application reflects that our subscription has been renewed. Thankfully, issue has been resolved. 

MohammadShaikh

Oh okay got it. Thank you for your reply. 

MohammadShaikh

No the payment went through. It shows I have the funds credited to my account. I clicked on subscribe now with current plan. It didn’t work.
now note that both my wife and I have the same issue. Both have different accounts. And apparently after going over some posts in the community others are also facing a similar issue upon subscription. Which is odd. 

@MohammadShaikh    The same thing happened to a line I manage in March for the first term in 6 years with autopay enabled.  The payment went through (even got the alert from CC) but account said it was suspended and no phone service. 

I had to manually make another payment before service was restored and then message support after two pending charges to PM became posted and ask for an account credit or refund.  They opted to refund which took a couple of weeks.

For some reason there have been many other similar situations and other payment issues which have yet to be resolved it seems.  This doesn't have anything to do with what kind of plan you have either as this happened to the $15 plan for us.

OK. To me, this means the charges didn't actually go through. This is what I'm thinking. Please contact your credit card company and confirm the charges actually went through and they aren't just "Pending" charges. If they are "Pending", this would be the reason it didn't go through. I could click on Subscribe Now with Current Plan and follow along...  if the credit card is double charged, don't worry about it. You can always contact customer service and have those extra charges credited to your account. It's happened to me before and I was credited. No biggie.

MohammadShaikh

My payment went through automatically as I have auto pay. 

MohammadShaikh

IMG_8006.jpeg

 This is what it mentions.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @MohammadShaikh 

Your concerns aren't related to the plan itself. It's the time it's taking for the agents to return your message. Sadly they are very behind right now in returning tickets. So just hold tight. If you haven't heard anything within 72 hours, please feel free to send another ticket.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716228203692.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MohammadShaikh 

what makes you say they're on hold ? Do you mean they're Suspended ? Can you call / text as expected ?

Need Help? Let's chat.