cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data shows that it reached to 50/50GB but it's not right

Anna101042
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The Subscription Usage shows that I used all my data 50/50 but when I go into usage history and calculate all the MB and GB for the period of my usage I reached only to 8.5GB of usage. The dates are up to date.

6 REPLIES 6

@Anna101042 

And the usage on the My Account front page shows you used all data??

It looks ok from your screenshot, you might want to ask support to confirm what was wrong 

please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Login" and finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Anna101042

Just adding screenshots from my usage history for the current cycle. Correct me if i'm wrong but I have not reach 50GB...Screenshot 2024-06-27 at 10.29.22 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-27 at 10.29.05 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-27 at 10.28.30 PM.png

Anna101042

I have iPhone.
And yes, I did go page by page and calculated everything from current cycle 11 June - 11 July and by my calculation I only reached 8.5 GB of usage.

Anna101042

I can't use the data.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can you still be able to use data? 
if yes, it could be browser caching issue.

@Anna101042 

so, your data is not working now?

if you are using Android, make sure you didn't enable the data limiter, which could have blocked your data usage on your phone

For your data usage, did you use web or app to check? 
if using My Account on the web, please use Incognito mode to avoid cache problem. 
If you are using app, please be aware that it does not refresh itself, you need to scroll down the screen to force a refresh.  Also, the usage on the front page is the TOTAL usage include other data add-on, you need to click Usage breakdown to see this cycle usage

And remember PM uses 30 days cycle.  The cycle start date will change and won't be the same date every month you sure you have the correct cycle start date?

You said you checked the usage history, did you go through it page after page to go all the way to the first date of your current cycle?  If you downloaded the usage in XLS, did you check if it shows all days in the current cycle?  The download has glitch, sometimes it only comes up with a week or two and not the full 90 days usage as it should

Need Help? Let's chat.