cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Lala2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost the $5 loyalty discount I received before the new rewards program. That’s not fair for the people who shows loyalty to the company 

5 REPLIES 5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Lala2023 

Rewards program is gone and now we get Points. Under that old Rewards program, your loyalty was automatically applied against your regular plan costs every 30 days. As of May, loyalty is now just 10 points ($10) per year AND you have to manually redeem the points yourself. You'll get additional points based on 5% of your regular plan spend. Once your points accumulate to at least 15 points, then you can redeem against regular plan. Here's some reading to do that will help explain the points program. MANY Rewards customers feel the same as you and me...loyalty to PM has diminished considerably now. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lala2023 

The annual Loyalty under the Points Reward you will receive 10 points (=$10) now.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nothing can be done, it’s how Telus is running the business, every loyal customer has been affected.

If you are on the old $25 1 GB plan, you can change it to $19 1GB plan, so you can save $6

Rastin

Company don't care about loyalty. They just want your money.

slusagm

@Lala2023  what plan you have?? $25??

Need Help? Let's chat.