cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Account Name for Multiple accounts?

2023Sarlye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I manage 3 accounts, (my own phone, my "landline" number for emergency, and my mother in law's phone) do I need to set up a different community name for each or can I ask the question with one.

I recall if I had any issues before, the CS always asked why I didn't. Its just a lot to manage.

Appreciate any tips from multiple accounts manager..

4 REPLIES 4

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It’s possible to have multiple phone accounts and single community account managing all accounts, when you send support a private message, they will ask you some questions like account number, pin , credit card number to verify that you have access to a specific phone account 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@2023Sarlye , the reason for having one community account for each line extends beyond the email linkage.  Support is dispensed via private messaging.  In order to be secure, each community account has to link to one online account.  Otherwise, anyone can manage someone else's account which can lead to security issues. 

2023Sarlye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks.. that's what I figured.. will set up the community name for the other accounts when I have a need to contact CS.. 🤞So far so good.. 🤞

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@2023Sarlye 

Since the Community name is linked to different email address and each account have a different email. You can’t merge the Community name into one.

Need Help? Let's chat.