cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card tracking

Marline_Baidya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I ordered a new sim card for my friend. How do I track it? We were in the hurriane storm. Just wondering if there is any delay?

Marline

14 REPLIES 14

Marline_Baidya

Thankyou. I spoke to them they understood my situation. Because of the hurricane it was hard to get the sim card in local shops, as well as online order delay. So, I will wait till its sorted. Thankyou for being straight forward ☺! And the cns agent rodriguez!

@Alexandf wrote:

@Marline_Baidya 

send Private message to CS_Agent   to take tracking number.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

This assumes that there is a tracking number.  Many times, SIM cards are shipped without using a tracking number. In such cases, the CSA would not be able to provide one.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Marline_Baidya 

send Private message to CS_Agent   to take tracking number.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PM just updated their way of doing business and buying the PM sim cards are now a bit of a hassle, alright.

The actual service itself is fairly decent and competitively priced.

Patience is the key word, I guess.

Marline_Baidya

Well if its such a hassle maybe I should just change the provider. All I wanted is an update. The buying stuff is already done.

Marline_Baidya

This is a gift for frnd already. Not going that route. If i could go in the mall, i wouldnt have ordered it online. I just which public mobile had a better system to track orders.

If you get a sim in the mall kiosk...save the one you've ordered and gift it to a family or friend when they see how much $$ you're saving !  😎

Marline_Baidya

Thankyou , i send them a msg

Marline_Baidya

Yes i ordered it 2days ago.

@Marline_Baidya

Did you just order today?

it could be many as 3 weeks for PM to deliver the sim card, especially you are in the east coast and delivery could be further delay

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

SIM cards are sent by regular mail.

If you have order number you can inquire with agent to find out if and when did they ship it. Otherwise you have to wait up to 3 weeks (or longer?) to receive it.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Marline_Baidya

Hi there, 

I already ordered the sim card online though. I have a order number but no tracking number is provided.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Under normal circumstances...expect to receive the sim in 2 or 3 weeks. Not sure how long it takes now to east coast.

If there's a shopping mall nearby, see if there's a Telus or Kodoo kiosk. They might have sims available still.

Need Help? Let's chat.