cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up and purchased a plan and SIM card last week. Can't sign in

LoreeKat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am stuck in a login loop though I am recognized by my name on homepage. Keeps asking me to choose to complete activation or sign in but each one either doesn't recognize password or just loops back to the same page again.

7 REPLIES 7

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you using the Mobile App or Website for completion of Activation?

App works best.

LeahW

Tried that and it didnt' work either 

LeahW

We tried that and got one step further. Able to add in her cell phone number and then it was stuck on that dashboard screen. It will not go into the system to add in the SIM card. etc to set up the acct.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Reset Password and try again. I had the same issue yesterday and after I reset my Password the login credentials worked.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Go to your settings on your browser, clear your cache, history and cookies. Then close browser, re open and try to log in again.

LoreeKat

Yes, I did have an issue originally with that so started fully manually inputting it. Still a problem.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @LoreeKat 

someone has success when typing in the password and username instead of using Autocomplete, try that

If unable to login still, please  submit a ticket with CS agent and they can help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.