cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo Codes to Receive Additional Data when Signing Up with Public Mobile

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Today I received this email from Orchard (a Canadian used phone seller). Within it, there are promo codes to receive time-limited additional data bonuses when signing up with PM (10GB for 6 months on plans $34+ or 5GB for 12 months on plans $26+).

IMG_0702.png

5 REPLIES 5

@colleeno wrote:

Today I received this email from Orchard (a Canadian used phone seller). Within it, there are promo codes to receive time-limited additional data bonuses when signing up with PM (10GB for 6 months on plans $34+ or 5GB for 12 months on plans $26+).

I believe that the vast majority of new customers won't use the extra data.  In addition to that, customers generally don't enjoy temporary perks.  Also, I can see customers getting confused about how much data is included in the plan and later complaining that the data amount got reduced.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@colleeno 

This must be a partnership with Orchard refurbished phones. This is the first time I have seen a promo code. 
You can get a double whammy if you also use a friend or family’s referral code.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @colleeno @

decent WinBack offer.  But what is "Orchard" in the letter head?

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@colleeno, wow, that's pretty cool. Since being with PM I have never seen promo codes but I do remember when signing up that there was a spot (last step where you can also add a referral code) where it asked for a promo code. I guess they do exist!

Need Help? Let's chat.