cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up a self serve account

b8264
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a PM customer for over 3 years and am trying to set up a self serve account to pay my monthly payment.

I am getting very frustrated that your portal keeps saying that my phone number is not valid in teh first step of the set up.  Are you guys for real?  Bad customer service.

8 REPLIES 8

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @b8264   Any chance your my Account was setup in the beginning and you weren't aware?  Was your PM activated in store?   Sometime, instore sales will asked you the email and setup the account for you with some temp password.

Try to open a ticket with PM Support and they can confirm, or reset the credentials for you

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

3 years and you're just now setting up the self-serve account? Did you activate in a store or yourself online? If yourself then the account would already exist. If you keep all your emails like I do then can you find any emails from here. That inbox email address would be your login id. Then try the Forgot your password? link.

If you set up in a store then how have you been paying all this time? Are you needing to change your registered payment card? You can also use the 611 service and your 4 digit PIN with a pre-registered payment card. Or buy vouchers and use the 611 without need of the PIN. Or use instant top-up at a few locations.

@b8264 

Try this instead....

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Chrome, Firefox, Safari or MS Edge work best.

Now try again.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@b8264 

Sorry to hear that 😕. Since your having so much trouble in doing that, just send a private message to CS_Agent and have a customer service agent set that up for you.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@b8264 

You're right, PM isn't exactly known for its good customer service. You should already have a self serve account, and an agent will be able to help you retrieve it and regain access to it.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@b8264 

You'd need to get in touch with an agent by sending a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your full name, phone and account numbers, email address, and the 4-digit PIN (if you have it), to speed up the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.