cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP: I cannot login, I don't remember my password, 4 digit pin, and payment information

songyehong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

what do i do?

I tried to login into my account. I just typed twice password and was lock out.

Now I tried to reset my password and the nightmare started.

The system asked me 4 digit pin, payment information (auto-pay, I cannot remember clearly), OMG, what can I do?

HELP!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@songyehong 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@songyehong 

Don't worry.  Just send a private message to CS_Agent   and tell them about what you need and they'll help you out with that password and pin number.

Make sure that you write them down in a safe so you have them in the future 😉

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@songyehong 

When you are locked out of your account after trying too many passwords, in general, you will have to wait one hour to try again to reset your password.  Recently, Simon the chat bot has recommended 3 hours to try again.  

It will be faster to contact CSA as described above. CSA will need to confirm ownership of account by asking similar questions that you mentioned. 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@songyehong 

I would recommend you just send a private message, as the chat bot/ticket method is problematic at best.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@songyehong 

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.