cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service on Hold, subscription expiration

Ashleyeghosa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I am looking for help in resolving this issue.

my account currently says services are on hold as today is the expiration of my subscription.

I am attempting to add a new plan or even renew the old plan, and I keep getting the error message: "Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later."

My services are not working; I cannot send, or receive texts, or make calls.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9 REPLIES 9

Ashleyeghosa

Thank you for your quick help and reply it appears it was a credit card issue!I  will have to sort out the credit card with the bank

Thank you!

Ashleyeghosa

Thank you for your quick help and reply it appears it was a credit card issue I was able to top up with a voucher from shoppers drug Mart as you suggested and my services are working now

I will have to sort out the credit card with the bank

thank you!

Ashleyeghosa

Thank you for your quick help and reply it appears it was a credit card issue I was able to top up with a voucher as you suggested and my services are working now

Once again thank you!

Ashleyeghosa

Thank you for your quick help and reply it appears it was a credit card issue .

Once again thank you! 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is your credit card still valid? Did you move?
Another method of payment is using muskbird.com and their RTR option that will load money straight into your account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ashleyeghosa 

Please try to wait an hour and try again

also, you can try to use *611 to make a manual payment.  Do you know the 4 digits account PIN?  if not,  you can reset the PIN in My Account first and try to pay via *611

if you still unable to pay, please reach out to CS agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Or you can buy a voucher from stores like Shoppers Drug Mart and load the voucher using *611

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ashleyeghosa   Did you have auto-pay enabled and it failed, or do you use vouchers?  You can pay via 611 also to get the service going again.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Ashleyeghosa You may have tried to do this when the account is in process of renewal. Perhaps that has caused issues. I would contact customer service at the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ashleyeghosa

PUBLICmobile.pnghere is a screenshot of the received message

Need Help? Let's chat.