cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing ordered sim card

huwen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered 2 sim cards, first order last week friday morning time, until today thursday don't see it, this card may be missing. second card ordered at same day at night time, got it tuesday.

2 REPLIES 2

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@huwen The delivery of physical sim cards can be a little spotty. I've seen situations where people stated they received theirs fairly quickly while others experiences delays. Usually, they tend to ship out within 3-5 business days of purchase. In your case, it's odd that you did not receive them within the same time frame. That said, you are still within the 3-5 business day time frame from being shipped. If you factor in the delivery time, I wouldn't worry too much. You'll likely receive it within the next couple of days. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@huwen 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.