Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve down March11 2020?

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just trying to get the self serve page.

I got an message that said :

Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please try again later.

Did not see an announcement. Maybe just temporary?

11 REPLIES 11

@anmacdonald wrote:

Well I kinda wanted to change my plan before renewal overnight. It’s not urgent I suppose. Just frustrating. Thank you for the response. 

Don't try that. It'll charge you for both plans if you do it too late. Do as above and schedule the change.

@anmacdonald 

Renewal as in July 14th or July 15th? You can schedule a plan change on next renewal at anytime in the preceding 30 days. You can also cancel it right up until your renewal.

Its important to remember that your plan features reset at midnight eastern and your plan amount is taken from your balance or charged to your autopay card at about 2 am eastern. If your card has not been charged yet you could put it on hold forcing an autopay failure. Once that occurs and your account is suspended you would be able to change your plan, pay and reactivate with the new plan.

anmacdonald
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well I kinda wanted to change my plan before renewal overnight. It’s not urgent I suppose. Just frustrating. Thank you for the response. 

@anmacdonald 

What is it down again? It could be an hour or two  or six? Is it urgent that you log jn tonight?

anmacdonald
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When will it be up and running?

Koombassi

Very helpful information to know for newbies (like me). 
thank you

YVR

@mpcdesign Good to know- hope people have enrolled in AutoPay or have sufficient funds in their account!

gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good to know.  Thanks for the heads up.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@YVR, this is why you should always have AutoPay or have enough Available Funds in your account for scenarios when this stuff happens. If your plan is due that night, and it's merely a temporarily site maintenance, not a biggie. But, if it's a bigger problem, then at least your plan will be active versus suspended. 

@YVR wrote:

Just trying to get the self serve page.

I got an message that said :

Site temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Please try again later.

Did not see an announcement. Maybe just temporary?

This isn't anything new. This happens quite frequently, particularly late at night. Most maintenance (or downtown) doesn't get announced.  Try again later.

Sarlye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@YVR it happened to me sometimes, I find that it was my home wifi, or my computer did a update and couldn’t find the server.. I find that after I cleared the cache and restart, I can reach the site again.

Need Help? Let's chat.