cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Serve Is Down

Metalheart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Is self serve down at the moment for everyone? Was working just fine yesterday. Tried accessing on my phone and thought maybe it's just phone-related. But then tried 3 different browsers on my Mac and still the same. All I see is just the white screen, nothing is loading at all.

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Jayce264
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Finally, it's back and running! 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jayce264  Working on Firefox. Chrome it's not.

Looks like the site is down.  Maybe try accessing it in a few hours.  If you need to make a payment try calling 611.

Jayce264

The same problem is happening to me on multiple devices, the screen just comes up blank. This is the first time I have seen this issue. 

Metalheart

Guys, it just loaded for me (Manitoba). Try your luck. Didn't have to clear cache or anything, just refreshed the page.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's down for me too here in the Halton/Peel area and right as I need to port back in, public called me this morning to fix my number port, but I can't even log in to get the information they would need from me to fix it, what timing as I figured id come back to save money on my bills since I'm not using my cell so much but still want an active phone plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

.. from GTA- Ontario... fine for me.

PM server is always slow.. logon takes long.. also, up and down often.. so.. try after 15 mins if you have issue.. usually that's enough time for it to come back

clarat22

Self serve is also down for me in Ottawa. Tried multiple browsers over the past 20 mins.

@Metalheart wrote:

Ok, cool, thanks for your reply. I am in Manitoba, so it's down here as well. I just switched to Public yesterday and panicked for a moment haha. Hope it comes up soon.

Welcome to PM.

This only happens rarely...not a regular occurrence. The last week or so, it's happened a couple of times but as a rule, the site is slow sometimes...but stable.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Metalheart  working fine here in Montreal. Just logged in on Chrome browser. Did not even have to use incognito mode. Maybe isolated issue on one server.

@Metalheart wrote:

Is self serve down at the moment for everyone? Was working just fine yesterday. Tried accessing on my phone and thought maybe it's just phone-related. But then tried 3 different browsers on my Mac and still the same. All I see is just the white screen, nothing is loading at all.

Yes, it's doing the blank screen stuff, again.

Metalheart

Ok, cool, thanks for your reply. I am in Manitoba, so it's down here as well. I just switched to Public yesterday and panicked for a moment haha. Hope it comes up soon.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Down in the Interior of BC right now also.

It'll be up again shortly.

Edit; dial 611 to make a payment or buy an add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.