cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self serve down

132123baby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone else getting the white screen when you click on my account.... I'm in Ontario... 

27 REPLIES 27

@132123baby  @goodoaks 

If you need to pay for your services then purchase a voucher at a Shell station, london drugs, shoppers drug mart or 7/11. All of these retailers sell vouchers that can be loaded onto your account immediately via 611 to reactivate your service.

Catherine_T
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi everyone, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. One of our servers was down between 11:30AM-1PM EST. The issue has been resolved, and self-serve is back to normal. 

Thank you for your patience! 

cuji

Self serve is back up

hyT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Tried and got the same (white screen) in Ontario 12:45 pm. 2020-01-06.

Tried again 12:53 pm EST.  Glad it's back on again.

You may try again.

@goodoaks  someone in Manitoba that was down. Just reported on another thread that they were just able to get in. Keep trying!

goodoaks

Thank you JB456! Thought PM would have moderators helping in these chats. I appreciate the clarification and everyone's help this morning!

Metalheart

Guys, it just loaded for me (Manitoba). Try your luck. Didn't have to clear cache or anything, just refreshed the page.

@goodoaks  unfortunately no one on these forums would have an ETA for you. We are all customers like you . Sorry!

goodoaks

When is the Alberta and BC self serve supposed to be up and working again? Can PM please provide an ETA?

12:47 Eastern time just logged in again. Montreal area with no issues on Chrome Browser.

Try clearing history /cookies, maybe Incognito mode or different browsers.  However it does appear that only specific areas are down and not system wide which would indicate PM is having some server issues but not all.

Hopefully they fix it soon.

Nelline
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do we have an ETA on when self serve will be up again?

Seems like 2021 is off to a great start for PM 🤣

If you need to make a payment immediately.  You could either purchase a voucher and call 611butuse recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

132123baby

@goodoaks I'm literally in the same boat as you.. had to get a new card and now my BF's plan is expired and needs to be paid.. but self serve is down 

@goodoaks  Unfortunately you will have to wait till it comes back online. These forums are all customers like you. 

When you can get back into your account. Click "Payment" then bottom left "Manage My Card".

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

goodoaks

Server is still down in BC. Can you update cc information without self serve? My card was cancelled due to unauthorized purchases and I just received my new cc and new number and cant pay my phone bill 😞

132123baby

So I called thqt number and I can't pay it with the new card number since it still has my old card number on the account. 

frankslo

Down here in Alberta as well.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

.. from Ontario... fine for me.

PM server is always slow.. logon takes long.. also, up and down often.. so.. try after 15 mins if you have issue.. usually that's enough time for it to come back

Tony49

Yes down here as well, Barrie

132123baby

Can't. He's not home right now

@132123baby  You can call 611 from the phone to make a payment. If you don't have the phone dial 1855-4Public. Then enter his cell number and you'll get in the account. You may need to know the 4 digit pin number to make a payment.

As of 11:42 EST it still is working for me in MTL.

Screenshot_20210106_114311.jpg

@132123baby wrote:

Thank, I've tried incognito and it doesn't work. And I've gotta pay my BF's phone bill

If you do not have access to your bf’s phone, call 1-855-4-PUBLIC to make a payment by voucher or if his cc is on file.

Metalheart

@132123baby try calling 611 in this case, you can pay it over the phone as far as I am aware.

132123baby

Thank, I've tried incognito and it doesn't work. And I've gotta pay my BF's phone bill

clarat22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not working for me either, also in Ontario.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@132123baby 

Working here in Montreal. On Chrome browser. Someone in Manitoba just posted it is down for them as well.

Try incognito mode. If no luck. Wait a bit and try later. Maybe a server down somewhere and will be fixed shortly.

In the interim you can call 611 from your phone and Do a few things on your account. Like make a payment or hear some things.

Sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you!

Need Help? Let's chat.