cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

School district discount

Abruns
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Hi! I work for a school district and would like to see if I can use my 30% discount. How do I check to see if I am able to? 
9 REPLIES 9

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Abruns   Depends on your school board, there are different discount from different carriers, this link might help (they have info for other retails discount as well)

https://dealhack.ca/blog/canadian-teacher-discounts

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Abruns   are you talking about those Employee Partner Program (EPP)?  If so, PM does not have any of these program.  Telus (as well as other Tier 1 operators) does have EPP for different businesses.  Although Telus owns PM, but those EPPs do not apply to PM.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

To get School discounts you have to go through their special middle man, not directly to company which product you want to buy. Based on what my teacher friend told me.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Abruns 

I don’t think PM have the 30% discount for SD staff. I think SD36 are supplied with cell phone and SIM for upper management staff.

There is a 30% discount for all level of government employees at Costco cell store…I don’t recall the carrier.

They will forward the special code to your government email address when you activate a plan with them.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Abruns wrote:
  • Hi! I work for a school district and would like to see if I can use my 30% discount. How do I check to see if I am able to? 

@Abruns 

Never seen discount offered to any groups since I came here. You may check with Customer service if you like:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM usually does not offer any educational discounts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abruns 

i don't think so public mobile has it this...

but you need to make sure for it chat with a agent live chat,

Online Activation Assistance (telus.com)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Abruns wrote:

@Abruns    Not sure what you mean by the 30% discount.  If you're asking about purchasing one of PM's CPO phones and getting the $30 discount, then you just need to order the phone between the promo dates and activate a new account, or if you're an existing customer, order the phone to get your $30 account credit by using the same email you are registered with.

All accounts are separate and require their own SIM and phone number and login but an alias of emails can be used to make it easier to manage different accounts.

Edit:  PM doesn't offer discounts for any groups.  Price is same for all customers.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Abruns wrote:

Is that discount only for Telus customers ?

Need Help? Let's chat.