cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student / Back to School Discounts

Shafay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi friends,

I was wondering if there are any back-to-school or student discounts on a phone plan that only includes calling/data.

16 REPLIES 16

Julieharris77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You mean it's actually marketing? Because lately I notice the tendency of marketers to sell a not really good product, I can say as a student that here also there are many sources that have been raised with the help of marketing, but this source https://studymoose.com/literature has been on the market for a long time and I have been using it for a long time and I must say that it is really good, especially if you have to do a writing on literature, it can help you a lot. I say this because I tried others but they were all pretty bad and I couldn't find there what I needed, so if you need help in college then you can turn to these guys.

@ThomasSRT ..but PM does not really have Student loans or discounts.  They had a "student plan" in sept ..but it was indeed a plan for everyone 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Shafay  There is a reasonable "student" plan now (in fact , it is open for everyone)

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/20GB-4Gspeed

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Here it is.......

EA992F9F-2332-4074-986A-D0917890458A.jpeg

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Shafay   I just got an email from telus about their back to school special.  You can check there

@CountyDownIeUk 

Neither would I but I have seen cheaper $20 for $15 top ups but thus us what they are currently running.

Interesting. I won’t be shelling out $200. 

7BF4CAC2-CC4B-4412-943D-89DA62222083.png

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Shafay 

Canadian Cell Supplies online might have an top up special.

Hi @BKNS27 , CCS is not doing anything Public Mobile anymore, no sim card, no activatoin.

PM is now fully online

@BKNS27 

PM is no longer in the retail market. CCS has no deals or SIM sales...PM wise. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shafay 

Canadian Cell Supplies online might have an top up special.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Shafay 

PM not offer any school discount, it's 30 day prepaid service.

just for new customer,,2GB data bonus free,,

enter your email and the same email you will be activated in here: https://publicmobile.ca/en

use your friend or family member for refer a friend code to you will getting one time $10.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nothing student specific here, it's open to everyone! You might have to go to Koodo or any other tier 2 carrier.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

no there is nothing for students

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Shafay   Sorry, PM never have any back to school discount  😞

They might occasionally have flash sale like 2GB extra for so many months for new activations. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I doubt PM will offer any, but you never know. Nice one could be $20 unlimited SMS/calls for 6 months, 500GB.

Need Help? Let's chat.