cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded my plan, data now not working.

RebeccaPfundner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is my third attempt at trying to fix this issue. About a week ago I decided to upgrade my plan since I'm back to school and will be using it more often. Since the switchover date I haven't been able to use my data, I cant send texts unless I use Wi-Fi, I cant receive calls but I can make them, I cannot receive or send any SMS texts (I have an iPhone). I have tried so many different things, here's a small list (restarted, restarted network settings, upgraded my phone, Tried different networks, took out and put back in my sim, and many more). I thought I might've needed a new sim card but I cant purchase it anywhere due to it being sold out. I'm a nursing student who hasn't been able to access any of my class information for a week now as I cant receive the SMS text with the code to login with so please this is my third and last ticket attempt before switching companies. 

5 REPLIES 5

@ericmody   when was the plan switch over date?  And you scheduled a change plan on renewal?

Yes, it looks like there is a glitch with PM on plan switching on the last couple days.  

@J_PM  @CS_Agent   can you confirm if there is an issue?  Also, it seems like multiple users experiencing the same support problem ,  tickets opened  but they were not handled promptly.  Can you assure these tickets will get looked into with high priority? Weekend is here , I just worry if no one reply on Friday, it will just get worse for Sat and Sun.  Then, there might not be much to solved on Monday as those affected gave up with PM already  😞

ericmody
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 2 tickets and have 9 messages and have no replies, answers or service! I need my phone for work. I have been with PM for 4 years and probably won't make 5!

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@RebeccaPfundner 

hi there have been issues with plan changes latetly, remove sim and reseat it reboot phone if it doesn't help contact a service rep 

There are two ways to contact a customer service agent , open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca

Or  private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This an incredibly ridiculous problem the company has invented out of their incompetence. Have you been trying to send tickets and private messages to the support people? That's about all we know to do. This has been going on for a few days now.

Need Help? Let's chat.