cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched plans and won't update

jt123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up to switch plans in Novembe when the $40 15GB 4G plans came out around black Friday. At the time I had just started a billing cycle so I set to start the plan on my renewal (from an old $45 6GB plan). When I go into my billing, it looks like the new pricing structure started kicking in, it says 15GB in my billing etc. but my account still says I am on the $45 6GB plan and it says I only have 6GB of data in my usage. I just click to switch again as of my next billing cycle in hopes that it will work, but would really rather get the extra data now and not have to wait another whole month just to see it not work again. Are there mods who can help? 

8 REPLIES 8

@dipcore wrote:

I have similar issue. I requested a new plan ($40 15GB 4G) and according payment history last two month I was charged according new plan.

But on my profile it still says I'm on old plan, and next payment shows numbers according old plan!

I did clean browser cache!

@dipcore  - did you also try to click the little circle refresh button in your My Account to hopefully reflect the more current information on your account?

Maybe also try a different device to log into My Account and see what is says.

dipcore
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have similar issue. I requested a new plan ($40 15GB 4G) and according payment history last two month I was charged according new plan.

But on my profile it still says I'm on old plan, and next payment shows numbers according old plan!

I did clean browser cache!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Ironically I have a very strange looking renewal going on in my account at the moment so I may be paying for it now? Anyone know when the rewards accounts started to display only your last 24 months of earning history? It reminds me of the points calculator....?🤔

@computergeek541 wrote:

Just wait until you see bits an pieces mixed together from multiple accounts displayed on the screen.

😮 @computergeek541 

I've yet to see that!

@softech wrote:

@jt123   my advise is to ALWAYS use Incognito mode to login to avoid confusion  🙂

@darlicious   i am surprise you have no problem given you managing so many accounts.  Account switching on the same browser is the perfect recipes for this cache issue..

Just wait until you see bits an pieces mixed together from multiple accounts displayed on the screen.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jt123   my advise is to ALWAYS use Incognito mode to login to avoid confusion  🙂

@darlicious   i am surprise you have no problem given you managing so many accounts.  Account switching on the same browser is the perfect recipes for this cache issue..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jt123 

Nice....solved it on your own. Yes the cache issue is terrible.....apparently because I never seem to have that problem? 

jt123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Nevermind! I clicked on related content *should have just searched first! and saw the cache, incognito mode suggestion. They really need to fix that!

Need Help? Let's chat.