cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satisfaction with PublicMobile

Pete23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm new to PublicMobile, and was wondering how satisfied recurring customers are with the services they are provided!

Text/phone signal? Data signal and consistency? Rewards program? Worth the money?

Thanks in advance! 

12 REPLIES 12

Jackie_kelleher
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Been with public for over 5 years, never had an issue with text, phone or data.  For me it is well worth the money

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Enjoying the service.  Coverage is perfect as this is basically Telus and Bell network.

Customer Support model is different.  But honest, how often we need support, so this works for me.  Just need to relax and wait a bit for the support.  But support from community is great.  Usually, we got the answer for device issue or how to use the service quicker from the community than the support staff.  

@Yummy 

I think it's been 10 months. I'm pretty sure that ship has sailed but you never know....

@thinkpink7380 wrote:

I've had excellent coverage with data and no concerns with losing calls whatsoever. I just didn't get the promised promotion but overall I'm happy with my services.

You should report that here right away and I am sure guys will navigate you what to do to get them.

@thinkpink7380 

Oh....I wish I would have known that at the time I would have worked at getting that honoured for you!

@Pete23 

I love my phone company! Switched two accounts to pm. The first account was $480+taxes a year. It had the $40/5gb plan for the first month, the $15 plan for the second month and the $10 plan for a $0 bill for the third month (actually went to +$5!)

My second account was $420+taxes a year for local calling and text only. Went on the $40 plan promo price+ autopay $28 and whittled that down with rewards to switch to the $15 plan at one year for a $0 bill. Now I'm +$13 to +$15 depending on a few referrals that self suspend their service occasionally.

My first two referrals went from both paying $1000+ per year for their service to $156 and now $120 per year.

A few glitches here or there sometimes bad sometimes good all in all great service. Love PM!❤😃

thinkpink7380
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've had excellent coverage with data and no concerns with losing calls whatsoever. I just didn't get the promised promotion but overall I'm happy with my services.

Completely satisfied.

Coverage is very wide and provided by 'big' company.

The longer you stay with the PM the less you will pay your bill.

With some effort helping others you can earn few $ rewards.

I would like if bill date is fixed instead of every 30 days.

Community assistance is top notch and that is worth being PM customer.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The Telus coverage is great, and once things are set up they tend to work as they should. However, getting support in the case of problems can be bothersome and time consuming because of the lack of live support. The way I see it, that's the tradeoff involved in getting cheaper service with PM as opposed to the other prepaid brands (Lucky, Koodo, Fido, Virgin, etc).

PM's lack of eSIM and VoLTE support is also something to consider.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pete23 

lovely at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges, enjoy your service,

General Reward Rules - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy..

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Pete23 

I've been a customer for 2+ years.

no issues when it comes to text/phone signal, data signal.

Rewards program is great! You get to save extra here and there while the other providers wouldn't offer such discount.

I would say absolutely worth the money. 

In the end however, it depends on your budget and how you much want to spend for the product PM is offering.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pete23 : 100%

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.