cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS : Can I change my phone number back ?

Leahcar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just did it yesterday.  I want my number back. 

can I do this??

PLEASE HELP.  

8 REPLIES 8

I certainly sympathize with the situation but why did you go about changing the number? Taxes? Did you move? Changing to a local call for other callers?

Leahcar

Thanks everyone.  I am so so so hoping they can help me 😔😔😔 positive thoughts !! 

Leahcar

I have such hope 

HI @Leahcar  if you got the number from PM, then you should be able to get it back.  We heard successful story before

Leahcar

Thank you all. I have contacted customer service   

I got the number from PM. 

I made a horrible mistake.  My son is autistic and I wasn’t thinking what this would cause. He’s been losing his mind. It’s the only number he knows.   I pray they can fix this.  Oh my goodness.  

thank you all for the help 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Leahcar 

There is a chance, but also given that you got the number from PM/Telus/Koodo originally.  if you ported in your number from another provider, likely not as the number might have returned back to the other provider already

Please message support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Leahcar 

there is a chance, please submit a ticket with cs agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Leahcar You changed your phone number and you want your old one back?  I don't think it's going to be possible because it could have been provisioned to someone else.  But reach out to CS Agent and they can answer you definitively.

you can try to send an email directly to the CS Agent here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.