cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting a refund

proganman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have cancelled my service and moved to a different service provider on the same day of my billing cycle but I haven't received a refund since I haven't used the service at all. Who to contact in this case as I can't submit a ticket since my account is terminated?

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@proganman 

I’m going to give you a glimmer of hope.

Because public mobile is a 3rd tier provider of Telus (the second being Koodo), if you moved services to either Telus or Koodo, there’s a slight chance that they may agree to place a credit equal to the amount you just paid here for staying within the Telus group of companies.

It’s worth a shot, however there are no guarantees.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@proganman - do you receive a message through Chatbot when you try to submit a ticket? You should still be able to submit a ticket even though your account is cancelled. But if Chatbot is giving you errors you can private message CS_Agent from your messages INBOX. But as others said refunds are likely not to be had due to being prepaid. But if you can support your case with any issues you were having about services...well, who knows.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

As others have said, no refund. When changing providers it's best to do so just before your renewal to minimize lost funds. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @proganman sorry PM is prepaid  and no refund on situation like this.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You will NOT get any refund from PM after canceling your service. PM being pre-paid does not issue refunds for unused service.
If you transferred your number to another provider your PM account is closed forever. They only thing you can use is your Community account - available to everybody.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@proganman  sorry PM is pre paid and no refunds 

Need Help? Let's chat.