cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal date keep changing

dathanase
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, When I first sign up with Public Mobile, my plan renewal date was the 16th, now it is the 9th. I lost 1 week with my plan. Why does it happen?

31 REPLIES 31

@mpcdesign No worry, they will be good soon.  

Understand you are busy with your life.  If there is any Bonus coming , it will be around Christmas time.  From experience, there is no set limit to the bonus.  So, as long as you check back before Christmas and if there is any good bonus, just need to "buy" the $0 add-ons before expiry.

Again, hang on to it.. all will be good.

@mpcdesign 

My thoughts are with you and your family. Make use of the hospital's social worker they can be very helpful in your situation.

I will send you a heads up!😃

@darlicious I wish I can blame old age for that! But I can't....with family's health issues, I haven't been myself of late. My wife has been dealing with a neurologist, and now we just brought my father-in-law back to ER. He was brought in yesterday morning, released in the morning and now back in again. Hospitals are literally short-staffed, and I can't blame them for that, but, it has been tough on the wife and our families. Pray for my wife and my FIL.  🙏 🙏 🙏

I think I may need you to send me email when there are specials for the PM deals for free whatnots! 

@BlueB , the dates keep changing remember, it's every 30 days, or something like that. And then that's more work involved. I think I do get a text notifications that my plan is due soon. 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mpcdesign 

Perhaps not so much the service, but the Community does have options for some alerts... you could also set a reminder on your phone I suppose if you think it's that important!  Don't forget about Black Friday coming up!  😄

@darlicious 

Don't forget Santa and the Elves and the Reindeer too!  😅

@mpcdesign 

How do you forget Christmas?

• Christmas🎄=gifts🎁=Public Mobile=😁!!

I think I missed out on that.

I kinda wished there was a way that we could get email notifications from the community messages. I don't jump in here as often as I have in the past, but the holidays are coming up, and I know I may forget! 

@darlicious 

Yes last year and the year before slowly ramped up getting better and better. But I do recall as you say it was quite lame for quite awhile.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector 

We'll see....last year's offer was $5 off/6 months on $35+ plans. Probably one of the worst promos pm has ever offered. It wasn't until a few days before Xmas that free month credit and 5gb bonus data add on promotion was offered.

With a bit of luck any moment we will have LOTS to talk about what with a GrEaT Black Friday offer AND Free Gifts for all existing Public Mobile customers!

AE_Collector

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

You can tell its a slow day when this is even a discussion. Even the rocket scientists are bored.

Yes, slow day is good, that mean everyone is happy , no Autopay failure, no service outage, no SIM not provisioned.  🙂

@Anonymous 

You can tell its a slow day when this is even a discussion. Even the rocket scientists are bored.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv : Same old, same old. Mis-interpretation added to reasonable OP confusion of what to do with the replies. So they selected a reply that was entirely irrelevant to their question. And they were asked about it. And they changed it.

@Dunkman wrote:
Moved post due to unnecessary information

Now, I am curious what this was...OR, have I seen it before?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@dathanase wrote:

Hello, When I first sign up with Public Mobile, my plan renewal date was the 16th, now it is the 9th. I lost 1 week with my plan. Why does it happen?

This is a special feature at Public Mobile related to support. This allows us to determine that you have been here for at least 1.5 years as opposed to being a brand new customer!

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : That's gracious of you but you added more detail. And also it's the ol' win some, lose some...when they're both right. The wrong answer can't possibly be right.

@dathanase   I know we are confusing you .  Yes I think @Triguy was the first one here giving you the direct answer to your question and you should probably pick his instead    🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dathanase : It's understandable when you get a flurry of replies and wonder what's proper. So then you would get a quick consensus of what seems "righter" than other replies. The regulars here will often reply in quick succession with the same answer. Other replies might not be related so one might ignore those.

Some forums have a close thread kinda thing. This place has a solution choice. But it doesn't close the thread.

@dathanase wrote:

Yes I changed it. It was very confusing when I got all the answers

My opinion is you should maybe select the 1st correct answer supplied by @Triguy.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

dathanase

Yes I changed it. It was very confusing when I got all the answers

@dathanase wrote:

Thank you for confirming what I thought. 

@dathanase   yes, 30 days cycle is confusing.. but glad now you know and just re-marked the best solutions out of all just now.

@Anonymous wrote:

@hairbag1 : No it's not whatever. It doesn't answer the question. It supplies a bunch of useless information. Future readers might think "that's the answer?"

Agreed....yet it continues to garner Rewards...even if it's useless and confusing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 : No it's not whatever. It doesn't answer the question. It supplies a bunch of irrelevant information. Future readers might think "that's the answer?"

dathanase

Thank you for confirming what I thought. 

@dathanase...you selected that Solution...but I'm confused how it answers your question of "why does it happen".

Whatever !!  😎

dathanase

Ok it is what I thought but thank you for confirming.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dathanase : How does that chosen solution answer your question?

Edit: before they might edit it, it says nothing about your question.

Edit again: nvm

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Yes, this is interesting because PM is running on a 30 days cycle.  Renewal date will be changed after a 31 days months

Here are some of your previous renewal dates as well as the upcoming one:

Sept 10

Oct 10

Nov 9

Dec 9

Jan 8

Feb 7

Mar 9

April 8

May 8 

Jun 7 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@dathanase wrote:

Your plan renews every 30 days...not 1 month.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM plans are based in a 30 day period.

Need Help? Let's chat.