cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel autopay

Aman-88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hii… i have a number associated with my email.. its a number for my father in law.. and now he is out of country… so i want to cancel the autopay…

7 REPLIES 7

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Aman-88    Just to add to what's already been mentioned, a reminder that if you're just temporarily pausing his plan whilst he's out of the country, you must make a payment before the 90 days of suspension are up, otherwise both the account and number will be deactivated.  It's recommended to make a payment around the 85th/86th day to deal with any issues.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Aman-88 wrote:

Hii… i have a number associated with my email.. its a number for my father in law.. and now he is out of country… so i want to cancel the autopay…

@Aman-88 

Are you also the one who activated the account? Then you should also know the password? Or use the Forgot password feature to reset.

Once logged in, just disable Autopay:

t_p_0-1636569870366.png

Note: If you disable autopay but there is a balance in Available funds enough to cover plan cost, the system will still renew at next renewal date. To stop it, you'll have to use the Suspend service feature (in Lost/stolen page).

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aman-88 : If you can't log in then you would need the 4 digit PIN of the account to toggle off autopay in the 611 or 18554public service.

Another option is to pause the payment card for the renewal. Then it will suspend the account and won't try again.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Aman-88   If you have the PM SIM and phone with you, you can use *611 to disable Autopay

If you don't have the PM SIM and phone, you will have to login to My Account and disable it there.  You might want to ask him about the My Account login credentials.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/ 

Then click Manage Autopay and then click Remove Autopy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aman-88 

just to you know for Reactivate A Suspended Plan

Missed a payment? After your plan expires, all you need to do is top-up your balance to keep the current plan going. You have up to 90 days to make a payment and, after doing so, your payment cycle will restart and your service will resume.After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

• Lose access to your phone number, and won’t be able to transfer it to a new provider in the future.
  • Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

For Reactivate a suspended plan (publicmobile.ca)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aman-88 

How To Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select ‘Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

and if can't fix it you Have To Submit a Ticket To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account number, 
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.