cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

DallasKisser
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you get a refund from being overcharged?

8 REPLIES 8

DallasKisser

I dont know how it all works I went to the Source and asked them to which it over to Virgin. I would assume it was cancelled because i dont think its possible to have two providers on one phone.   Ill have to wait for CS to clarify.  Thanks

@DallasKisser 

Another mobile service provider cannot close your account with public mobile.

All they do is request the number be ported there. 

As the subscriber of the services here, you need to approve the port.

If you did not do that there would have been no indication that public mobile should stop providing service to you.

I don't think you'll get a refund - sorry to say, but it worth a shot. 

Good luck!

DallasKisser

Virgin sent them a message supposely took care of it for me.  Public Moblie asked me why i left and I told them why.  assumed it was all done with.

@DallasKisser How did you cancel your subscription? It seems it stayed active. Did you port your number out to another carrier or removed payment details?

DallasKisser

I cancelled my public mobile subscription in July and have been auto billed to my credit card for Aug Sept. I assume customer service has to credit my credit card and remove my info??

Meow
Mayor / Maire

How do you know you have been overcharged?

One transactions could show as pending and it will go away after a day or two.

If PM made an error, create a ticket or contact agent.

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Just type ‘ticket’ and follow prompts. Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

CharlieWhisky
Mayor / Maire

If you are overcharged you can contact a agent by private message with this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@DallasKisser You need to contact PM CS Agent with all the details. You can message them here

Need Help? Let's chat.