cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral info not available

imayuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's been 4 bill cycles since I was switched to the new point system. My referral bonus went down, not susprised because half of my friends left PM following this new mandatory change. I want to check who is left under my referral. And to this day PM doesn't show, saying it will take up to 30 days. Well, it's been 4 months. Please fix. It's frustrating. 

Screenshot_20240831-083534.png

5 REPLIES 5

hi @imayuk 

People on Public Points rewards system are never able to see the full list of friends. Last time I asked support agent, they only said it is on their radar to add that back but they didn't confirm when.

Great questions. You are correct. 

But like so many things, we have have to trust the system 😒.  I do know that if you contact them they will tell you the number of people who left,  but not who.

imayuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's annoying.. Why have a referral page if no info is going to be provided? And how would I know if I got my referral? Previously one of my referral had a glitch during sign up and referral didn't go through. I had to contact CS to have it reinstated. Now how would I know if I didn't get referral VS someone dropped out?? 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@imayuk   when you scrool up from that page, it will not show you who your friends are,  who has left or how many points you will get in the future.

But you can see how many points you earned last month and how many new friends have joined.

1 point is equal to 1 friend. So based in that you can do the math. 

There is another section that shows this information.  You can click on the tab that says 'Explore the dashboard.

Under the My Referrals tab, you can also view how many points you earned.

Have to x out top right corner of page and click My Rewards again for tab to work.

It breaks it down by Give Back, Points Back, and refer a friend.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@imayuk 

with the new PM system, you won't see the list of your friend anymore like before.  I don't think PM support agent will provide you the list either, but you can try.  

Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.