Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I speak to an agent?

50 REPLIES 50

timish

Yes, I can't log in, and no avatar..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timish : So as to not worry about the service becoming suspended, you've already been offered options to put in money to let it renew. Vouchers and instant top-up.

Are you sure you're not seeing replies after clicking the little envelope next to your coffee cup avatar? On the left side look for bolded lines and from CS_Agent. It really shouldn't take a week.

Edit:

timish

The problem is that I need to update payment details on our account ASAP or we will be disconnected..

It's rather urgent and I have been trying for near a week.! 

timish

Who is CSA and the spoiler?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timish wrote:

Why am I getting these?

@timish : Getting what?

timish

Why am I getting these?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@timish 

Here is an easy template to follow to send a private message.

1. Send the info you do know from lines #1 and #2.
  2. Add your wifes birth date and the last 4 digits of her sim card # to make up for not knowing the email or 4 digit account pin #.
  3. Have both your expiring card info and your new card info handy to give to the CSA when they ask you verification info.
  4. Leave a detailed message.
  5. Put "Urgent: Forgot login info/Update Card Info ASAP"

Keep monitoring your community accounts private messaging for a reply from a CSA. read the spoiler below and click on the link at the bottom to go directly to your private messages and compose a message to customer support.

Spoiler

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less if you are able to supply all of the necessary info to avoid having to verify again via a link or text message sent to you by the CSA. 

Hopefully pm fixes this glitch sooner than later and cranks out an official announcement that the fix is in!! Be sure to choose an appropriate heading for the Subject Line that summarizes your issue.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the CSA/Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@timish 

I will refresh my memory on your particulars but you can always purchase a voucher from 7/11, Shell Stations, London Drugs or SIM and add it via 611 or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering the 10 digit phone number then pressing (1) and (1) again and entering the 12 digit pin # from the pm voucher.

Or a real time payment at Canadian Tire gas bars or Mobil stations for a $1 fee and giving the clerk your wifes 10 digit phone #. Pay for the service and worry about adding the card when you have more time. You will still earn the $2 autopay reward with an expired card.

timish

Good morning 'Mayor / Maire'

You write, "If not they will close the case" - my case is FAR from closed..! As for me, I am still in the same position as when I started.. If I don't update the new payment information very soon on my wife's phone she will be cut off..

Tim

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timish : I use case to distinguish the term. PM = Public Mobile. pm = private message. But that's just me.

You need to keep watch for replies from them. If not they will close the case.

timish

'PM' What is that..?

Yes I did check and it's an old post.. And one is an ad which I refused.

Still want to activate the payment information of my wife's account.

timish

I have been trying for 2 days..

@timish   did you ever setup the My Account login?  If so, you can try Forgot Password link and enter any possible email address used.  Once you got the correct one, you will then need to answer the Security Question

If you are still unable to reset the password that way, open a ticket with PM:

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us",  click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

timish

Ok sorry, but can you help me?

timish

Ok but.. still need it

@timish 

Pleaae do not post your contact information. You're not interacting hete with Public Mobile employees but rather other customers.

timish

Good morning Town Hero,

This is for a different problem. I have to update the payment information of my wife' cell phone xxxxxxxxxxxx and I cannot find the login information.

Can you please send it, thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@timish wrote:

How do I speak to an agent?

@timish 

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@timish 

Or maybe 🤔 ask your question here first.

You might not have to contact a CSA just yet, depending on what your problem is.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@timish PM does not have a call center.  You would need to submit a ticket to a CSA

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.