cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not recognized

Luciangeljaimes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been a PM customer SINCE 2011 , for security reasons I had to change my CC number. For a week I have been trying to update my info with the new number with no success. Customer service says my phono # is not recognized , my email not linked with my account. I have sent pictures proving I have been a faithful user. 

Anyone has gone through the same ? 

Possible to talk with a human ? 

3 REPLIES 3

Luciangeljaimes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all. The problem was resolved using a different email. I was finally able to update my info 

Thanks,

Lucia

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Luciangeljaimes , you need to have access to your online account in order to update the credit card.  So it is clear that there is a phone number associated with the account even if it is in suspended state.  I don't understand how you can have a non recognized phone number.  As for updating the credit card, I have seen reports of this problem in the community.  Data caching can be a major factor, use of incognito mode on the browser can alleviate data caching problems.  Credit cards can get locked out if entered unsuccessfully 3 or more times.  Trying again a few hours or maybe the following day should alleviate this problem.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Luciangeljaimes 

how long your PM service stopped working?

if you call 1-855-4PUBLIC , can the system find your number?

Need Help? Let's chat.