cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

public mobile plan

0z
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried without success for hours to obtain help from a human. Come Sept 6/24I will cancel my account unless you can improve your support program with a telephone number and a human to speak with!!

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You are talking to customers like yourself and we have no power to bend at your threats.

Open a ticket and wait patiently for 'real human' support like everybody else.
I am waiting almost 3 weeks for my issue to be resolved.

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I don’t think Public mobile is going to provide any human/phone Suppo anytime soon.

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@0z @AK32 

There is a pinned Announcement in which PM acknowledges that there are long delays to get a response.  I have experienced a 3-week delay to get a response to my numerous messages.

If you feel that the delay or response is unreasonable, I suggest that you file a complaint with the CCTS and asked them to intervene on your behalf. At some point, enough is enough.

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you tend to require a more personal approach,  perhaps you should start looking from now. Once your account is up and running, you will be fine, but in the beginning it can be a little rough. But you'll learn quickly 😉.

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM does not offer phone support, and the online support is limited at best.   I have an ongoing conversation with a CS Agent who has given me incorrect information and then proceeded to give me attitude while i politely asked for clarification.  I asked to be directed to someone higher up and he says "i will not reply to this message anymore".
really, really, poor customer service experience. 

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sorry @0z, PM's support is all online/chat based. The community is here to help you with non-personal account information but at the end of the day we are customers like you. If you need more specific help you will need to open a ticket by clicking the orange circle in the bottom right corner...

or

You can click the link below to open a ticket through the Chatbot:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
(and then type: Customer Support Agent)

Or, if you are having trouble with the Chatbot try sending a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work)

Need Help? Let's chat.