cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Worldai2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a prepaid phone card of Telus by mistake can I transfer the funds to my Public Mobile Account?

7 REPLIES 7

chantelbauder20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It never hurt to call and talk to customer service. You never know. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Try to sell it on Craigslist at a discounted price. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Worldai2020 

where from you buy it go back i told them need to exchange to public mobile voucher or in store the has a prepaid phone card of public mobile, but if they can't help you then call in receipt has a number for customer service line and talk to them the will maybe have for public mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Worldai2020 : What is a "prepaid phone card" anyway? Do you mean what is called a voucher around here? Where did you buy it? In a store? Online?

@Worldai2020 

That's a tough one as prepaid cards are generally nonrefundable. Do you have any other telus services like optik tv or internet? Telus may be willing to allow you to use it towards paying for their other services. Otherwise a discounted resale on  Craigslist or similar websites would be your best bet to recover most of your funds.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Worldai2020 wrote:

I bought a prepaid phone card of Telus by mistake can I transfer the funds to my Public Mobile Account?

Maybe the mobile store will be willing to do an exchange?  Call and check out

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Worldai2020 

@Worldai2020 wrote:

Unfortunately. No.  Two separate companies and systems. 

Need Help? Let's chat.