cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Charge me double in the registration account in my credit card phone no. 226

EAJ14_1924
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

With different amount Jan.13, 2023 $39.55 & Jan. 14, 2023 $28.25 the same plan $35 3GB data at 4G speed.

Cell # 226 new public mobile member.

Thank you, Ed

10 REPLIES 10

EAJ14_1924

CS told me the current plan was $35 I taught $25 that was what I know. I opened out our selfserve.publicmobile.ca

EAJ14_1924

I'm done selecting Change at Next Renewal but no charges in the credit amount.

EAJ14_1924

I opened the ticket via Chatbot.

EAJ14_1924

I'm done selecting the Change and then Next Renewal at once only.

@EAJ14_1924   you opened the ticket with PM earlier and got it sorted out?  If so, this month's renewal should be good

EAJ14_1924

Let's see for the next credit towards the renewal plan of $25 for the month of March and no charges amount.

EAJ14_1924

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@EAJ14_1924 

Are you viewing these amounts on your credit card transactions, and if so, could it be that one set of charges are "pending" and the other is "authorized"?

It's very common for credit card transactions around here to 'pend' on a statement until it settles, after which it'll clear away.

Another thing to note, is the 'extra' charge resting in your Public Mobile's account Available Funds?   If so, best to leave it there and it'll serve as a credit towards your next regular renewal.  Reason for this is the time to refund any amount in excess usually exceeds the next renewal date.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EAJ14_1924   Did you do an immediate plan change?  You would be billed for that unless you selected Change at Next Renewal option.

edit:  BTW, if you were charged twice, check your account balance to see if you see the extra funds there which can be used towards the next renewal.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@EAJ14_1924 please remove your phone number for your protection this is an open forum 

any chance you have tried to activate $25 plan by mistake or you were selecting between the $35 and $25 plan? 

or any chance you had activation error and you have to activate couple times before it worked?

best to open ticket with PM support and have them to confirm 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@EAJ14_1924 @First edit your post under your name to the right the arrow by the time stamp tap arrow and edit message and remove personal info 

edit if your owed a refund you will need to contact support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.